This week I was feeling really weak. I was exhausted and drained throughout my days and grumpier than usual. I think a big reason is because my back has been killing me for the past 3 weeks. When it hurts to sit, stand, get out of bed, move, and get in and out of your car; all that pain is enough to zap the joy and energy right out of your life. I’ve been stretching, icing, and foam rolling and even went easy on the workouts this week. It wasn’t easy because I felt like I was slackin’. I guess sometimes we just gotta take it slow.
On Friday I was almost in tears and worried because on Saturday I had an acroyoga workshop to attend. During my 10 minute break a dear friend of mine helped me stretch and worked on my back. Bless her heart! It was the first time I felt relief in the past three weeks.
As far as focusing on faith, I think I could do a better job with this. I prayed a lot, but mainly felt stressed and out of sorts. I was SO thrilled by the time last week was over and the weekend more than made up for the week.
Focus On Faith
- Go to church on Sunday
- Indulge in my lust for Cathedrals
- Sing (my favorite form of prayer)
These were my goals from last week:
- Begin every day with my Morning routine and get 7 hours of sleep every night. This didn’t happen. I think it probably contributed to me feeling as drained as I did.
- Workout 5 times this week and plan out my strength training workouts. This week seemed to be a rest week. I did that acroyoga workshop on saturday which was wonderful and also went on extensive walks on saturday and sunday with Cliff. The sunshine was so gorgeous.
- De-clutter daily. No I just wasn’t home very much at all.
- Plan ahead and prepare. Last week was the least amount of planning ahead and preparing that I have ever done, but at least I can try again this week!
- Act more energetic. I tried, but was in too much pain.
- Eat Clean. Not even close.
- Keep a food journal. Not last week.
- Meditate. I had a couple of silent moments this past weekend, but not intentionally. It was nice and peaceful. I want to do it more.
- Sing. No
- Go to church on Sunday. Yes
- Cut down on sugar and cut out dairy. No
Last week I felt out of sorts, guilty, grumpy, and very hard on myself. I am so glad that I can start over with this week. What a blessing! Just got to take baby steps!
This week I will set some goals to help me stay on track:
- Begin every day with my Morning routine and get 7 hours of sleep every night.
- Workout 5 times this week and plan out my strength training workouts.
- De-clutter daily.
- Plan ahead and prepare.
- Act more energetic.
- Eat Clean.
- Keep a food journal.
- Go to church on Sunday.
- Give up coffee.
- Believe in Myself!
Have a wonderful week, world! What are your goals? Make them happen!
Peace, Joy, and Blessings Always,