There is nothing like a comforting cup of Peppermint Tea after a long day… Today was not a bad day at all. I felt a little down, but after putting some things in perspective I was able to pick myself right back up!
It is a good feeling to know that you do not want to do something that you should… Then doing it anyways. I was able to get a couple of household chores done before leaving for the gym.
Tonight I went to ZUMBA and had such a wonderful time! I don’t think that I will ever get tired of dancing. I want to be able to dance throughout my life so I am going to make sure that I am paying attention to my form and technique. I have been stretching after my workouts, but I would like to start doing Yoga. I think I will start practicing on my own for a while before I start attending a class.
Here is one of my favorite Zumba songs. I love the energy of these dancers! Follow along if you like!
Today’s Workout of the Day: Back, Legs, Rotator Cuff, Waist
3 sets of 12. Ready, Set, GO!!!
- Renegade Rows (By the 3rd set I ended up just doing sit-ups because my hands have been pretty tender)
- Side Lunges (make sure you do Both sides!)
- Close-grip Pull-downs
- Kettlebell Squats with Rows
- Bicep Curls
- 50 Jumping Jacks
- Incline Sit-ups
- Rotator-cuff flys (use light dumbells think about excellent posture)
- External Shoulder Rotation
- Kettlebell Windmills
Today’s Word of the Day is:
- a highest point or state; culmination.
- the point on the celestial sphere vertically above a given position or observer.
I am starting to notice subtle changes. I do not crave as much junk food as I used to. And the times that I have eaten extra goodies were times when I was feeling down or low on energy hoping that it would help me feel better. I am definitely an emotional eater and I am glad that I know that about myself so that I can be fully aware of it.
I better head to bed! Tomorrow’s a brand new day!
Love, Joy, and Blessings Always,