Thank you Tina at http://beachbodybliss.com/blog/ for nominating me for the “Liebster Award!” I have seen this award every now and then here and there and am so excited and honored to receive it myself.
This award is for newer and smaller blogs.
Here are the rules:
11 Random Facts About Me:
- I can be upbeat and outgoing, but also enjoy going with the flow and listening while others take the floor.
- I absolutely love every kind of tea.
- My top 3 favorite teas are: “Evening in Missoula” (decaffeinated), “Passion Tea” (herbal hibiscus), and “GenMaicha Green Tea.”
- When I was little I wanted to be a “Ballerina/Civil Engineer.”
- I started taking ballet at the age of 6, but gave it up to try the Martial art, Aikido. I gave up Aikido to join the swim team and ultimately stuck with swimming.
- I went to outdoor school and went backpacking in the Wind River Mountains of Wyoming. Before that I had never gone camping before.
- I am not good at any sport that involves a ball. I think that is why I ended up being a swimmer.
- With most things, it is hard for me to pick out a favorite (color, flavor, fragrance, food, etc) I usually have a circulation. Sometimes my favorite varies from time to time.
- I took 4 years of Latin in highschool. It helped me tremendously with English grammar and was helpful in figuring out the meanings of words.
- I have spent most of my life not being computer saavy at all. I was not raised with computers. I bought my own computer and had it from the time I was 18-19. I didn’t own my own computer until this past October.
- I am a college student who is facing my fears and studying computer science.
11 Questions from “Beach Body Bliss”
- What/who inspires you in life? I am inspired by my family, Christopher, and my desire to live my life out loud. My family has seen me through so many ups and downs and has always been there to encourage and support me. Christopher brings out the best in me, has helped me face and conquer my fears, and challenges and inspires me to learn and grow. I am so inspired by his ambitions, accomplishments, and hard work.
- Have you ever though about ditching your blog, if so, why? I don’t think that I ever actively wanted to ditch my blog. I have spent long periods of time away from it and I think it was due to not having a computer, but I always end up coming back.
- Do you exercise regularly? I do exercise regularly, but my workouts are more sporadic than I would like them to be.
- What is your favorite hobby? Right now my favorite hobby is gardening. I am brand new to gardening, but it is something that I have always dreamed of doing.
- Where is the last place you traveled? My boyfriend and I both got our passports this year. The first thing we did as soon as our passports arrived was pile into the car and take an overnight trip to Canada. It was an adventure especially since we did not have a definite destination in mind :).
- What is the one word that best describes yourself? I would say that my word changes depending on what is going on in my life. Right now the word that best describes me is “Determined.”
- Do you have any pets (names and breed)? My pets are my family. Oscar- is our black kitty cat. He is a domestic short hair. Alleyjandra- is a long-haired Calico. I think she might be part MaineCoone and something else. Ruby -is our newest addition. She is half Japanese Chin and half Pomeranian.
- Favorite food? Right now I love Indian Food!
- Do you enjoy running and why? Yes, I enjoy running because it is challenging and helps my heart to beat harder and faster.
- How long have you been blogging? I started this blog at the end of 2012. It is hard to believe that it has been 4 years, but I still feel like a newbie because I didn’t blog for at least 3 of those 4 years.
- What is the best part about having your blog? I love blogging because it allows me to express myself and be inspired by the ideas and expressions of others. I also like looking back on past posts and seeing all the progress I have made!
I would now like to list the people that I am nominating. I really enjoy their blogs and gain so much inspiration from them:
11 Questions for YOU:
- How did you pick your blog’s name?
- Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give to your 13 year old self?
- What is your overall life goal?
- What cheers you up when you are feeling sad?
- What book has most inspired you and why?
- Who and What are your biggest inspirations?
- What would you do if failure was not an option?
- Do you exercise and what are your favorite kinds of workouts?
- What is the biggest risk you have taken and did it pay off?
- What is your favorite blog post that you have ever written?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Now it is your turn to pay it forward and pass the “Liebster Award” on to other bloggers who inspire you! So answer the questions, pass the award along, and remember to post the badge somewhere on your blog!
Love, Joy, and Blessings Always,