I am thrilled by the progress I made last week. It felt good to check off those long standing tasks. It feels good to get caught up with school work. Now I just need to code and practice Python Programming like there’s no tomorrow.
I also want to spend sometime doing household chores. The house is not completely unruly, but I would like to clean it so that we have a clean and organized environment that will be conducive to studying and learning.
- Python Programming: Ch. 5
- Python Programming: Ch. 6
- Python Programming Ch. 7
- Digital Logic: Read Ch. 5
- Digital Logic: Read Ch. 6
- Digital Logic: Ch. 5 Problems
- Digital Logic: Ch. 5 Lab
- Study and write Digital Logic Notes for Mid-term
Write Final Draft of Essay Wash dishes and Wipe Counters Sweep and Mop
- Organize Cabinets and Fridge
- Wash and put away Laundry
That should keep me busy for awhile! Here goes!
Love, Joy, and Blessings Always,