Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
I know that everyone celebrates Thanksgiving for different reasons and some people choose not to celebrate it at all due to its historical context.
I have always seen Thanksgiving as an opportunity to take time off work, count my blessings and spend quality time with my family and friends!
Here are 30 Blessings that I am Thankful for:
- My health.
- My family: Mom, Dad, Grandma Alice, Sister.
- My boyfriend, companion, and partner in crime: Christopher.
- A safe and beautiful place to call home.
- Modern Technology.
- Our Black Kitty Cat Oscar who is fun, feisty,and full of character.
- My Calico Kitty Cat Alleyjandra who is super sweet and always in my corner.
- Our Chin-pom Ruby who is our constant companion.
- Joy in my heart.
- The faith and hope to keep moving forward.
- The ability to make a hot cup of tea almost instantly.
- Drive and tenacity to never give up.
- Hot showers and epsom salt baths to wash away our pains and sprains.
- At-home workouts to work out in the convenience of home.
- Starbucks Drive-thru! It doesn’t get much easier than this!
- My Living Out Loud Blog that gives me the platform to express myself and share my ideas with others.
- My Blog family who constantly inspires and uplifts me. YES I AM TALKING ABOUT YOU!!!
- The freedom to learn about anything & Everything!
- A tutorial on just about everything.
- Skype, sip phones, and the ability to communicate quickly and easily.
- My passport that allows me to travel the world.
- The opportunity to better myself with an education.
- The ability to re-create, re-invent, and change my life.
- Someone to share the highs and lows of life with.
- The four seasons that keep my daily scenery ever-changing.
- Music and dance that makes me feel more alive.
- Yoga to heal my pain.
- Running Water
- Our beautiful veggie garden.
- ❤ Love, Love, Love ❤
I am a little surprised that at first this was a little challenging for me. I know that I have so much to be thankful for! Once I got warmed-up I was able to remember all the blessings in my life.
When was the last time that you counted your blessings?!?! Take some time to count your blessings today. Comment below to share the things that you are thankful for!
Love, Joy, and Blessings Always,